Graphic design Facilitator
Martin College Facilitator- Melbourne Campus
Study Group is one of the world's leading providers of integrated educational programs for international and local students. We deliver a wide range of English Language, Academic, Vocational and Cultural exchange programs for students from all over the world.
Martin College, a well-known brand of the Career Education division of Study Group Australia, is a leading provider of career-focused training courses for local and international students with campuses in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Located within Melbourne CBD, Martin College is a dynamic training organisation, which prides itself on innovative and quality courses. Currently Martin College, is now recruiting for teachers for our Graphic design Cohort.
We are looking for dedicated teaching staff, who will be able to commence teaching in October, 2012. Our teachers need to be organised & passionate individuals who have recent industry exposure and excellent classroom management skills.
Please ensure you can demonstrate ability to teach the Adobe Creative Suite of products (CS6) with specialties in Dreamweaver and Flash.
If you can demonstrate these abilities and have teaching and industry exposure in the following areas then please submit an application addressing the criteria below:
Certificate IV in Design – CUV40303
Diploma of Graphic Design CUV50311
Please ensure your application addresses the following criteria:
• TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Degree or Diploma level qualifications in the area you specialise in.
• Demonstrated ability to teach to Advanced Diploma level in all subjects.
• Demonstrated teaching experience in an RTO (Registered Training Organization) environment
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a high focus on administration and marking time management.
• Recent Industry exposure and currency.
• Evidence of a portfolio a link to a web version of this which shows recent Graphic Design work.
Benefits of joining Martin College include:
• Hourly training rates which will be dependent on qualifications and classroom teaching experience, in line with the Education Services (Post-Secondary Education) 2010 Award.
• Friendly, supportive and transparent teaching environment.
• Opportunities for Professional Development including paid training.
Please attach your resume and a covering letter which outlines your suitability and addresses the selection criteria for the role.
Successful applicants must have availability on Monday, Thursday and Fridays and be prepared to start mid October.
Please send your application to:
Diana Ryan, Director of Studies, [..]
This job is now expired.