Sydney, New South Wales
Would you like the opportunity to be the best you can be, really make a difference and have a great time doing it? At Lion, our success comes from Great People and Great Brands. We are Australia and New Zealand's leading food and beverage company with great brands for every occasion.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team at Lion Beer, Spirits and Wine, based at York St Sydney
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly innovative, creative and passionate Graphic Designer, to make a real difference working across the broad Lion Beer, Spirits and Wine business, delivering on a wide range of internal and business-to-business creative communication requirements.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A strong action orientation and drive for results
- The ability to deal with ambiguity
- The ability to partner others and to foster teamwork
- The ability to lead multiple projects and teams
- The ability to recognise opportunities and implement new ways of working
- The desire to help operationalise and grow an exciting new department in the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Design degree/diploma
- Minimum 5 years industry experience across print, digital and video mediums
- Proficiency across the full Adobe Creative Suite (CS6), HTML5
- Extensive experience in design and layout for business communication tools such as PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi
- Experience in managing and interfacing with suppliers including printing agents, photography and video editing studios
- Experience in managing image depository systems
- Project management experience, including managing capacity and traffic
- The ability to think and work independently
- Thrive in a challenging and team orientated work environment.
Specific experience preferred:
- Experience in a design agency graphic and/or animation design role or a similar in-house design agency role
- Proven demonstration of understanding of different presentation mediums suitable for a business context – from leadership keynote presentations, through creation of e-learning modules, to packaging and print
- Experience with Adobe CS6, CSS & HTML5, Flash, AfterEffects and MS Sharepoint.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, we look forward to receiving your application.
Advert closes - 7th November 2012.
This job is now expired.