Sydney, New South Wales
Are you passionate about design in the digital space? Do you have the ability to take a brief and turn it into something special?
As one of Australia's most exciting new startups, Airtasker is looking for an autonomous, hands-on Graphic Designer who can help set the creative direction throughout our growth phase for the next months. Your mandate is to execute the development and rollout of digital assets across Airtasker's channels and to support the team in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and projects.
To be on top of it in this role you will need to consistently deliver outstanding visuals and have a strong understanding of online usability and best practice, always looking for the perfect user experience.
The successful candidate should posses:
1. A solid online portfolio demonstrating your personality and design styles
2. Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop as well as front-end development possibilities (HTML/CSS/Flash)
3. Outstanding skills in digital design with experience in webpage, banner, tile and website design and development
4. Strong understanding of online usability and best practice resources to get to a better result
5. Highly commercial orientation with a demonstrated understanding of how design impacts on online customer conversion
6. Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability in working harmoniously as part of a team with strong interdependencies
7. Unwavering commitment to excellence and an exceptional eye for detail
9. Strong prioritization as well as time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional seeking to make a mark within one of Australia's most exciting new startups!
If this is exactly what you’re looking for tell us three good reasons why we should choose you and send us your Portfolio, CV and cover letter.
We can't wait to hear from YOU!
This job is now expired.