Graphic Designer / Finished Artist
A fantastic opportunity exists for an energetic and passionate graphic designer to join one of Australia’s fastest growing food franchise companies and apply their creative flare to have a real impact on the brand.
Noodle Box Australia are currently looking for an in house graphic designer with a minimum 1-2 years experience to join their marketing team. Reporting to the Brand Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing both print and online artwork for advertising across a range of in store, below and above the line mediums and managing the design and content on the Noodle Box website and social networking sites. This candidate will be responsible for overseeing production including overseeing the production of material, checking artwork for accuracy and liaising with printers and media outlets.
The role will initially be offered as a 1 month contract, with the potential to extend.
In addition to having 1-2 years experience, the successful candidate will have:
• Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
• The ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast paced team environment
• Strong project management skills
• A creative approach and ability to think ‘outside the box’
• Has preferably had in house graphic design experience
• The ability to work quickly under pressure
• Comprehensive pre-flighting skills
• Own Mac laptop
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio (or example artwork) to [..]
This job is now expired.