Graphic Designer / Artist
Sydney, New South Wales
INSIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ARTIST
As the graphic designer for the mens fashion department you will have responsibilities for the execution of artwork for t-shirt placement prints, yardage designs and trim detailing. Your job will involve creating new work, print setup, and communication with production factories within strict timelines. This job is best suited for a highly creative person with an eye for detail and the ability to interpret briefs and current trends. Cultural and aesthetic fit will also be an essential attribute for the successful candidate.
• Work closely with Creative Director and Men's fashion design team.
• Interpreting seasonal directions and briefs.
• Producing quality finished artwork within the required timeframe.
• Proofing and liaising artwork with production factories.
• Filing and archiving of finished artwork.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Minimum 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer / artist or illustrator preferably in textiles and printing.
• Experience with garment technical sheets advantageous.
• Interest in popular culture and fashion.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
Please email a CV and portfolio no bigger than 5mb.