Take the next step in your design career.
Shillington college is hiring!
We’re on the lookout for a top Graphic Designer to join our passionate teaching team in Brisbane. As a full-time Certificate IV teacher you would be preparing individuals for a new career as a Junior Graphic Designer.
With locations in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, London, Manchester and New York, Shillington is a progressive design college that provides an inspirational and fun learning environment for both students and teachers. Our emphasis is on training employable designers who graduate with relevant industry skills and an outstanding portfolio.
What we’re looking for:
Passion – Eats, breathes and sleeps design
Experience – Four years minimum experience with an outstanding design portfolio
Communication – Strong communicator both visually and verbally
Efficiency – Well organised with exceptional time management skills
Skilled – Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS
Qualified – A Diploma or Degree qualifications
Geeky – Web design experience
Teacher? – Prior teaching experience is not required
Holidays – 8 weeks holiday a year
Senior Designer – Digital & Graphic Carbon Media
Media is in an exciting growth phase across both it’s advertising agency and
entertainment arms. As such we’re
looking for a highly talented and driven senior graphic designer/digital
designer to join our award-winning creative team.
is a great opportunity for the right design professional to work across a
diverse portfolio of projects, applying their innovative creative flair in a
collaborative, fast paced environment.
Conceptualising and developing highly effective creative
concepts for print, TV and digital
Designing websites, social media, TV productions, mobile
apps, print and presentations
Effectively communicating innovative, creative design
Working collaboratively with the team solving design
challenges, finding highly creative design solutions and being responsible for
delivering projects from concept through to execution
Keeping ahead of the latest design trends, helping to
maintain high design standards
· At least 5 years commercial experience as a senior
graphic/digital designer with an impressive folio
· Be able to demonstrate a strong graphic design
background with digital expertise
· Be highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects.
Have a relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent
information, contact Danielle Ah Boo at 07 3136 2524
Send a job
application and a current CV (including your current portfolio and the names
and contact details of referees) to [..]
close 11 August 2015
Next Episode is a graphic design agency based in Surry Hills that works collaboratively to craft creative led design. We are looking for a designer who is passionate, talented, hard working and a good fit with our culture to fill a new full-time Junior Graphic Designer role.
The role requires:
• Branding & print design skills. Image creation, image manipulation and typography
• Digital design skills. Websites, edms and social network banners
• Ability to rationalise concepts and designs and deliver strong design solutions
• Be able to take direction, good communication & presentation skills
• Producing artwork from concept to finished art
• Great attention to detail
• Versatility to work on different brands and projects simultaneously in a small studio
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
Skills and qualities required:
• Graduate or up to 2 years experience
• Passionate about design and a great work ethic, love what you do.
• Conceptual thinker
• Software skills – InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator (any basic html knowledge is a bonus)
• Responsible, self motivated and confident
• Australian residency
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an e-mail to [..] and include your resume and a maximum 10 page pdf of your best work.
NOTE: Applications close Monday July 20.