Here at ZOUBAKIN, we’re looking for someone pretty damn special…
- ideally suit a designer wanting to work school hours (20-25 hours per week)
- great for a mum, dad or masters/PHD design student
- organised, punctual and focused on getting the job done
- excellent typography skills
- print design skills plus ability to design for online applications (no coding required)
- must have an absolute minimum of 5 years full time studio experience
- ongoing freelance position (flexible in terms of school holidays etc).
- hourly rate negotiable
If you’re our special person:
- apply now
- please send your CV and work samples (PDF or link to your portfolio)- include the line "I'm pretty damn special" in your email
With a network of over 70 franchises across Australia, we are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer/Operations Support person to join our expanding team at our North Shore Corporate Head Office.
Working in a busy corporate environment within the Brand and Marketing Department, this position encompasses liaising and servicing the marketing needs of our 70+ franchises.
Candidates should be highly organised and structured in their approach to projects and must possess a keen attention to detail in the tasks they undertake.
The successful candidate should preferably have knowledge of Adobe CS6 Suite and a basic understanding of Word and PowerPoint.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and are willing to liaise with clients on a daily basis. Graphic design skills are essential however industry experience is an advantage but not essential.
We are offering a salary package commensurate with experience.
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian Work Permit allowingfull-time work.
When applying please upload your CV and a few examples of your work.