Creatives who work hard, have a heap of talent and enjoy harbour views and good music.
We're looking for senior graphic designers for freelance and permanent positions who know the value of good ideas and can execute them well.
Ideally you are experienced with: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, typography, illustration, photography and digital technology. You’ll primarily be working on POS, in-store graphics and signage, promotions, through to digital communications.
WHO ARE WE?
Design Intoto has been operating for over 25 years with a reputation for being the best in its class. We primarily work in the food industry and our creative department is quickly expanding. It’s a fun place to work and work/life balance is very important to us. Check out our website for more information.
Please email us samples of your work (attention Dan).
Sydney Tools is Australia’s number one online retailer for household and professional powertool brands such as Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Dewalt, Bosch and many more..
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, Web Design and engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects is desirable
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work, including brand and identity, typography, print and digital
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects desirable but not necessary
· Experience with photography desirable but not necessary
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finished art
· Attention to detail, especially when under pressure.
· Share an opinion on a design
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking