The Liberal National Party (LNP) is a party for all Queenslanders.
We stand for stronger families and communities, reward for effort, individual responsibility, smaller government and a sustainable environment.
The LNP supports a constitutional democracy and governments that are responsible to the people, dedicated to enhancing the quality of life and fostering a society that offers opportunity to all.
We acknowledge our religious heritage and freedom of belief. We are committed to cultivating a cohesive and compassionate community in which all may feel safe and secure and where individual initiative is rewarded.About the Role
We have an opportunity for a mid weight designer to join our team and play a key role in our communication with the people of Queensland.
This role requires a self starter who likes variety, problem solving and working to tight deadlines as part of a small dedicated team.Responsibilities
Design and preparation of a wide range of Liberal National Party material including, but not limited to:
A wide variety of publications for print and digital media;Assisting with brand management;Web page and Intranet design assistance as requested;Maintenance of all publications and related material/files (soft and hard copy);Management of the Party’s image library and details database;Liaise with printers, photographers and advertising team as required; andAssist with the organisation and conduct of various Liberal National Party events.
Skills & Attributes
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Tertiary qualifications in graphic design or visual communication an advantage;
• High proficiency in a Mac platform using Adobe Creative Suite and in Microsoft Office;
• An ability to work under pressure with a high level of attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
• Web design and editing skills an advantage;
• Photography and video editing skills an advantage; and
• Experience in working on campaigns an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a cause that can improve the living standards of Queenslanders now and the future.
Request an application pack through the button below. Applications close 4pm Friday December 2, 2016.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.