Graphic Design Lecturer
Sydney, New South Wales
Do you find yourself critiquing every piece of design you see?
Do you flinch when you see a distorted typeface and does Comic Sans make you cringe?
Do you like wearing your best thongs to work?
Then Shillington College would love to meet you.
With locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, London, Manchester and New York, Shillington is a progressive design college that provides an inspirational and fun learning environment for both students and teachers. Our emphasis is on training employable designers who graduate with relevant industry skills and an outstanding portfolio.
We're looking for someone who:
• Eats, breathes and sleeps design (and sh*ts helvetica)
• Has an outstanding commercial design portfolio
• Has a minimum of 4 years industry experience
• Is a strong communicator both visually and verbally
• Is well organised with exceptional time management skills
• Has advanced knowledge of Adobe CS
• Possesses a Diploma or Degree qualifications
• Experience in digital design an advantage
We had better not forget to mention...
• 8 weeks holiday a year
• Lecturing role is full-time Monday to Friday
• Prior teaching experience is not essential
Please send a PDF/link to your portfolio that best demonstrates your creative ability and your resume.
Whilst you're at it, tell us the one bit of advice you would give to a student entering the field of graphic design.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be notified**
This job is now expired.