Graphic Design Internship
Sydney, New South Wales
Marsh Media is seeking a passionate and motivated individual to join our design team for an ongoing internship. Applicants must be studying graphic design and be knowledgeable across a range of mediums.
If you want to gain priceless on-the-job training; insight into working in a real office dealing with day to day issue; and a competitive advantage over other candidates when applying for full-time jobs at the end of your studies, we want to hear from you.
Marsh Media is a print and design agency specializing in the entertainment, arts and hospitality industries. We are efficient, creative and thorough with a personal approach to our clients. We provide our customers with a complete end-to-end solution encompassing Design and Print for a wide range of Design, Print, Signage and Marketing services.
We offer a great team with exciting and challenging designs. You will work alongside our account manager, helping with booking in jobs, communicating suppliers and assisting in insuring all projects run to schedule, you will also collaborate with our head designer assisting with various branding, advertising and print campaigns to be applied to (but not limited to) posters, promotional flyers and materials, collateral and other items as required. As a bonus we have our own digital printers onsite so you will learn invaluable skills and gain knowledge in digital pre-press and print production processes.
We would expect you to have/be:
• A portfolio or samples of creative work completed during your course or for other organizations if applicable
• A high level of creative confidence, stylistic insight & the flexibility to apply ideas across multiple mediums
• Commit to working at least 10 hours a week and have the flexibility to work up to 20 hours maximum if needed
• Mature and can relate to small business needs
• Experience with html/css/flash desirable but not necessary
This internship will start immediately for the right candidate.
Applications to be made via email with a cover letter, resume and creative samples.
Any inquiries should be directed to Glen Marsh
This job is now expired.