Graphic Design Internship at Social Media Agency in the CBD
Sydney, New South Wales
We are Influence Media, an innovative social media agency based in the Sydney CBD that specializes solely in Social Media Marketing. Influence Media has an exciting 3-months internship for a Graphic Designer to join our young and dynamic team at our office near Town Hall. You will produce awesome web graphics, social media pages and marketing collateral for both our company and clients.
Are you a creative and design-focused person with a passion for social media?
If the answer is 'yes', then don’t miss this opportunity to join our fun agency! The successful candidate should have:
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
• Web Graphic Design skills and aware of the latest web design trends (Web 2.0)
• Be familiar with social media sites (Facebook, Twitter) and custom Facebook page design experience
• Basic HTML skills
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Create and design social media pages, brochures, flyers, basic web pages, event and promotional pamphlets as required
2. Prepare concepts, design briefs or any visual representation to meet the requirements of the organization
3. Manage your time and workload effectively to meet set deadlines??
What we can offer you:
1. A vibrant and funky office in the heart of Sydney Metro
2. An experienced mentor to guide you
3. Great potential for learning and growth
4. The chance to join one of the most interesting social media organisations in Australia!
The position is a volunteer position and is an opportunity to gain skills that will make you highly employable and thus is unpaid. We will however give you a reference letter and build up your portfolio for future employment. If you believe you are the right candidate for Influence Media, shoot us an email with your resume, cover letter and creative portfolio