Graphic Design, Creative
Umbrella Entertainment is a 100% Australian owned and operated distributor of filmed entertainment that specialises in a wide range of content for theatrical exhibition, home entertainment, TV broadcasting and Video on Demand through digital delivery.
Umbrella Entertainment is looking for an exceptional creative graphic designer to join our expanding internal production team.
To get a call back your folio will demonstrate
• A high level of creativity and ability to deliver conceptual design
• Advanced layout, typography and typesetting skills
• Photo-retouching skills
• Print and digital based design
Plus you will have
• A strong working knowledge of CS5(+) Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat
• Strong time and project management skills
• Proven ability to understand and interpret a brief, and present to customers
• Ability to communicate concepts and obtain sign off within agreed timelines
• Ability to work autonomously yet participate as a team player
• Minimum 3 year experience
• An interest in the Film or Television industry will be highly regarded
Salary $50 - $55K plus superannuation subject to ability and experience.
If you’re interested, please email the following 3 items to [..]
• Cover letter with introduction as to why you are a great fit for Umbrella Entertainment
• Resume detailing your professional and educational details
• A folio that shows off your best work
• Submit your application by no later than 9th November
No recruitment company calls please.
This job is now expired.