EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO JOIN AN INNOVATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDIO LOCATED IN BONDI.
The JOB Creative is seeking a sharp and forward-thinking designer to join our team.
At The JOB Creative, we visualise content. Taking data and heavy content and transforming it into beautiful graphics that are easily understood.
You will be joining a team of big thinkers, collaborators, and hard workers to produce high-level work that is audience-driven and delivered without ego.
This role is perfect for a conceptual thinker who considers multiple creative avenues to ensure the end product is on brief, all the time, every time. You will be responsible for the concepting and execution of design solutions for a variety of clients and project types.
In addition to a unique perspective and strong design chops, we are looking for a designer with an open mind, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY:
• Illustration work and icon creation in Adobe Illustrator
• Print/digital document design in Adobe InDesign (conceptual and layout)
• Presentation design and animation in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote or Prezi
DO YOU FIT THE DESCRIPTION?
• You ooze inspiration and creativity
• You get excited about reimagining heavy content and data into visually engaging graphics
• You have a passion for design with excellent design flair
• You are conceptually clever, with great taste, and a clear point of view to backup your rationale
• You are on-point, with proven ability to meet project deadlines and milestones
• You are kick-arse, and nothing short of exceptionally skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Your Keynote, Prezi and/or PowerPoint slides are a work of art
• You thrive in a flexible and always changing environment, are ambitious and oh-so energetic
• You have a minimum 3-4 years experience as a graphic designer in a studio, agency or similar
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
• An opportunity to work for a young, wonderful and innovative company
• Be part of a talented, driven, engaged team, who like their work and like working with each other
• Opportunity to be awarded competitively, in remuneration
• Our ethos is underpinned by a great work-life balance
• You’ll work on a variety of projects and have the ability to become a meaningful member of our growing studio
• Eight hours of flexible “work from home” time per month
• If you think this sounds interesting, check out our website and if you think we might be a good fit, then email your Portfolio now!
SHARE STORIES AND MAKE MAGIC WITH US!
Please note, we would love to interview everyone but unfortunately it’s not possible. We will be contacting candidates who are successful in progressing to the interview stage. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you now if you have applied for the role.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 30th October 2015
We are seeking a strong Creative Lead / Studio Manager / Senior Designer to lead to inspire our studio.
You will demonstrate significant experience ideally across fashion, print and digital design.
You will understand fashion and have the skills to bring new concepts to life.
If you have the following skills and passion, we would love to hear from you.
* Please include detailed resume and links or low-res examples of some of your favourite work.
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest!