Sydney, New South Wales
Pacific Magazines is Australia's most innovative and exciting magazine publisher with a growing portfolio of titles including many of Australia's favourites; Men's Health, Women's Health, marie claire and WHO.
Based in Eveleigh reporting the Head of Direct Marketing the successful candidate will be responsible for managing key vendors involved in the customer service, fulfilment and delivery of magazines and merchandise. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail is extremely organised and is driven by results.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, implementing and maintaining schedules
- Reconciling and allocating fulfilment and logistic expenses on a monthly basis
- Developing and implementing business rules, vendor briefs and key processes
- Invoicing and billing for third party clients
- Testing and trailing new processes to improve efficiencies and save money
- Working closely with marketing, fulfilment, warehouse and customer service bureaus
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to organise, plan and structure workload.
- Relevant experience fulfilment, logistics or administration
- Solid numerical skills and a thorough knowledge of MS Excel
- An ability to use own initiative and to work both autonomously and as part of a team
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven Media Group.
Application close: 2 April 2012
This job is now expired.