Front of House Senior Receptionist
Sydney, New South Wales
Animal Logic is a dynamic and global company recognized throughout the world for our award-winning design, animation and visual effects for the film, television and advertising industries. You may know of us from such films as Happy Feet, Moulin Rouge, and Legend of the Guardians – The Owls of Ga’Hooole, just to name a few!
We are currently seeking the services of a highly motivated, well presented and enthusiastic individual to manage our Front of House operation to commence early/mid October.
Day to day responsibilities will encompass:
• Department coordination
• Assisting with internal and external Communication duties
• Meeting and greeting clients and guests
• Maintaining office facilities and purchasing stationery.
• Ensuring the suites and clients are well serviced as well as ensuring the smooth operation of reception.
To be successful in this role, candidates require:
• Experience in a similar role and be highly organized
• Previous experience working a busy phone system
• Had experience in a supervisory role and a proven ability to work autonomously.
• You will also be able to prioritise and delegate tasks.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, File Maker Pro and Netscape Communicator.
• Experience in a support role in a Communications team or similar.
• The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
• Interest in working in a highly creative and dynamic industry.
• A valid driver’s licence.
This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend beyond contract length.
Applications close: 21 September, 2012 at 5pm (EST)
Please apply if you are currently eligible to work permanently in Australia.
Please no Recruitment/Employment agencies.