Front End Designer/Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Continued growth has led to a new opportunity for a designer to join the team, reporting to the Head of Creative. This is a dynamic, challenging and rewarding opportunity to play an important role in the company.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Design and development of icons, web pages, graphics, banner ads (flash and animated gifs) and multi-media
- Development of web applications and components
- Design landing pages and email newsletters
- Integration of web/mobile site concepts into Content Management Systems
- Execute multiple projects of varying complexities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Work effectively as a team member for quick turnaround of enhancements and adjustments
- Deliver timely and high quality output
- Strong graphic design and layout of websites skills
- Sound knowledge using the Adobe Creative Suite with very strong skills in Photoshop
- HTML & CSS3 skills, including troubleshooting abilities
- Good knowledge of open source CMS (Joomla/WordPress)
- Ability to create web-ready graphics and html pages
- Experience in design and layout of mobile sites and knowledge of responsive design would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of PHP would be an advantage
- Experience of seamless integration of front to back-end functionality preferred
- Basic use of project management & version control tools
As a self-starter, you’ll be driven, dynamic and have a commitment to deliver excellence. You’ll have great communication and time management skills with a friendly, approachable manner. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. On offer is a competitive remuneration package.
This job is now expired.