Freelance Mid Weight Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
Satsuma is a creative agency that produces innovative and beautifully simple work. Our creative process follows a fresh approach, seamlessly intertwining research, critical thought, experimentation and strategy. We’re a small team, which allows us to be flexible and responsive. And we’re continually inspired because we love what we do.
A Mid-Weight Designer at Satsuma will be working with our existing team during our busy period, designing and producing digital creative, photo retouching, building basic HTML and performing in-house photo shoots all of which should meet or exceed the project's stated objectives.
Min 3 days a week up to 5 on busier weeks.
• Design and production of digital creative that meets or exceeds the project’s stated objectives
• Perform in-house photoshoots, retouching images where required
• Building basic HTML using Dreamweaver and CSS
• Image sourcing
• Participation in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions
• Actively contribute to studio and project team rapport
• Strong design portfolio with tertiary education; 3+ years digital design and agency experience
• Good knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs - Mac OS, CS5: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
• Basic HTML knowledge.
• A solid understanding of interactivity and the Web
• Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail delivering work to the highest quality standards in a friendly, unflappable manner
• Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
• Self motivated, organized and accountable
• Able to work to tight deadlines and across multiple clients
Immediate start. Australian residents only.
Please attach recent examples of your design work with your resume, outlining your hourly rate.
No agencies please.
This job is now expired.