JOB DESCRIPTION : CREATIVE
The role of the Creative Artworker is to create new and amend
existing creative work to pre-agreed briefs, across numerous disciplines, as
part of a full service agency team.
The right candidate will have a creative flair and a good eye
for design, with keen interest in the latest trends in design, both artistic
Our Creative Artworker must follow and understand our brand
personality and execute ways to deliver the collateral assets for our network,
including point of sale, print advertising, local area marketing, product
brochures, training presentations and manuals, sales collateral, event
collateral, internal communications and online advertising.
KEY RESULTS AREAS :
Ability to interpret briefs to rollout creative assets based on
the direction from team Creative Leader.
Coordinate and ensure timely
delivery of studio requests with a very high level of accuracy.
Maintain and manage studio
server files in a user friendly system that other areas of the business can
Successfully adapt style
guide and merchandising guidelines across all areas of the business.
Create digital communication elements including HTML eDM’s,
social media images and website banners.
THE RIGHT PERSON :
At least 5 – 10 years
commercial experience of creative artworking, preferably within an
Highly skilled in Adobe Creative
Suite, indesign, dreamweaver, photoshop and illustrator
skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
Strong understanding of brand
and corporate guidelines
skills with the ability to multi-task projects under tight deadlines
focussed, creative, resourceful, reliable and detail-oriented
Must be able to work in high
pressure situations with managed deadlines
Works well in a team, or
A great eye for detail
Brings passion and dedication to every project, big or small
We're a multidisciplinary creative agency looking for an experienced finished artist to join our production team.
Working with designers and account managers we'll require you to produce advertising materials for both print and online. This is not a creative role - rather, we need someone with a production focus & strong technical skills who is committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We'll require you to:
• be a highly efficient and productive finished artist
• prepare & deliver finished artwork on deadline to correct specifications
• provide retouching & some vector illustration
• manage a large workload and perform well under pressure.
The successful applicant will:
• strong proficiency with Adobe creative suite (Indesign, photoshop, illustrator)
• experience in html5 banner build preferable, not essential
• experience in preparing design files for website build, including preparing style guides.
• have a production focus - efficiency is essential in this role
• have a strong eye for detail
• be across all aspects of pre-press and general art-working
• have a good understanding of Word & other MS Office products
• have excellent written & verbal communication skills
• be a perfectionist with a meticulous approach to their work
• need a minimum 2+ year experience in a similar studio role.
Please note: skills testing and referencing will form part of the application process.