Sydney, New South Wales
Do you want to indulge in your PASSION as a FASHION STYLIST to enhance women's confidence with the perfect frock!
Do you want to make them feel and look striking, feminine, and all-over beautiful!!!
Do you want to surround yourself with PURE LUXURY all day long, and help achieve customer satisfaction by promoting our FABLOUS FROCKS that are designed to flatter all bodies?
SACHA DRAKE is seeking an experience Store Manager who shares our “Customer First Philosophy” and is dedicated to QUALITY AND STYLE as a way of life.
Our team LOVES to come to work to utilize their exceptional fashion style to help woman and lead by example to inspire the confidence in woman.
We are seeking that fashion leader to lead and motivate a team of sales people and fashion stylists for
our evening workshops to offer our professional stylist advice and teach ladies how to flatter their unique body shapes.
As a Manager for the SACHA DRAKE label you will demonstrate an understanding of luxury women's fashion and the ability to provide suitable style advice to an established customer base. You will be able to demonstrate proficiency with suggestive selling techniques and outfitting your clientele from head to toe!
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST:
• Have a love of and experience in providing truly outstanding customer service.
• Be able to lead and motivate a team of sales people and stylists.
• Be self-motivated, able to work autonomously.
• Be able to relate to varied ages and demographics.
• Have a proven track record in meeting sales targets and KPI'S.
• Be able to quickly grow a VIP customer database and ensure repeat business.
• Have a strong eye for detail and exceptional visual merchandising skills.
• This is a Full Time position.
• A competitive Salary Package of up to $50,000+ (based on experience).
• An attractive staff discount and clothing allowance.
• You will liaise closely, and be supported by, our Head Office Team in Brisbane.
• A central location in Queen Street, Woollahra, Sydney.
If you possess a positive and dynamic personality, combined with established retail management experience in a premium service environment, then this presents as an opportunity to fulfil your career in our company.
All applications must include an Australian phone number and a cover letter introducing yourself and why you are interested in working for our brand. Only successful applications will be notified by phone or email.
For more information about SACHA DRAKE please visit our website: [..]
The successful applicant will report to our National Retail Manager. [..]
To apply, please email your resume to [..].
This job is now expired.