Sydney Tools is Australia’s number one online retailer and market leader for major Power Tool brands. Sydney Tools offers a broad range of over 10,000 products from over 500 top brands from Australia and overseas.
Who We Are Searching For:
We are on the hunt for 2-3 passionate Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio of work in digital, print and HTML.
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, and engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must, Sketch is good)
· An understanding of basic HTML/CSS code
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work, including brand and identity, typography, print and digital
· Strong typographic skills
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects is highly desirable
· Experience with photo shoots desirable but not necessary
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finished art
· Attention to detail, especially when under pressure.
· Share an opinion on a design and speak confidently but it never clouds your judgement
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Ample on-site parking
Foxtel is a growing business and 2015 is turning out to be another exciting year with the advent of our evolution in to Broadband & Home Phone and our continued commitment to the best entertainment content in Australia. With numerous exciting initiatives on the table, our offering is simply getting better and better. As well as this we are focused on continuing to make Foxtel a fantastic and unique place to work.
We are now seeking a talented UX Designer with strong visual design skills to join our UX team. Our product portfolio includes Presto, Foxtel Go, Foxtel Play and Foxtel's set top boxes, and spans mobile, tablet, online, TV, smart TVs, consoles, and more. You will collaborate with the UX team, business analysts, product managers and others to provide great UI solutions and designs that meet both business and customer needs
Other cool things you will do include:-
If this sounds like your sort of thing and you are ready for an exciting ride, plus you have the following skills / experience we would love to hear from you:-
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.