Bashful is a hub
of creative energy producing beautiful work for exciting clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and
proactive Studio Designer to join our team, bringing their love for contemporary photography,
design and typography to help create beautiful, fashion led campaigns.
with the Senior Creative, the Studio Designer will bring the creative idea to
life across digital, print, outdoor and social media, in a busy studio.
Studio Designer is expected to complete design tasks autonomously from briefing
to finished art, with input from the relevant Art Director and Creative
Director. The ability to perform under pressure on multiple deadlines is vital,
working to meet the highest design standards, compliant with industry best
practices, within the allocated time.
role requires an active interest in the local and international fashion
landscape, in both trends and brands. The Studio Designer will develop an in-depth
understanding of each of our client’s identities, look and feel and brand
rules. They will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the look and feel for
the category they compete in.
role requires the Studio Designer to present their work internally with the
team, clearly articulating rationales for design decisions. The Studio Designer
requires an open collaborative nature, to take feedback from the creative team
and reflect it to the best advantage, crafting the work to meet and exceed
· Develop creative work across digital and non-digital mediums
from concepts generated in the creative studio.
· Roll out creative across campaigns in digital and non-digital
· Deliver finished assets for websites, EDMs, social,
print, outdoor, TV, branding, packaging, retail and any other medium required
by the campaign.
· Support the creative teams on pitches and
pre-production presentation documents, through presentation layout, image
searching, amends and file preparation.
· Contributing creative ideas in brainstorms and
throughout the creative and development processes.
· Love the work you produce.
· A high degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite -
illustrator, indesign and photoshop at a minimum.
· Excellent typographic skills.
· A keen interest in fashion and popular culture.
· Both digital and print execution experience, with
basic HTML and CSS understanding.
· Focus and attention to detail.
· The ability to work quickly, efficiently and calmly
· A collaborative and positive attitude
· Be engaged with and curious about the creative
landscape and industry trends.
· Minimum two years experience in an agency environment.
We are a CBD Digital Marketing Agency providing Digital Advertising, Marketing Automation and Web Application
You will be joining a dynamic, friendly and progressive team
of about 20 people working directly for the Digital Solutions Manager. You will
be a natural team player, which will extend across colleagues and customers
This role is to execute and administer Digital Ad campaigns
and platforms such as Google, Facebook and other leading media networks. You
will be ‘hands on’ with Digital Ad interface configuration, optimisation and
You will require the following experience;
A minimum of 2 years experience working for an
Ad or Media Agency and executing Digital Media
You will have good experience running
executions across Search, Display and Video channels
You will have experience with specific Digital
Media tools and interfaces such as Ad Exchanges, Ad Servers and Ad Tracking
- You will have good experience in marketing concepts around
targeting, market segmentation, audience mapping and advertising.
You will require the following skills;
Google Adwords certified including Search and
Search Engine Marketing expertise
Display and Video channel platform configuration
Strong analytics skills
Strong performance optimisation skills
Strong report writing skills