Do you love the digital space as much as we do? We are looking for an empathetic individual to manage our existing portfolio of brands and their pursuit of excellence in the digital world. With some of Australia’s largest brands under our roof we would love a passionate, experienced account manager who relishes creative problem solving and building the required relationships to join our team.
You will also be using your superior charm and knowledge to reach out and build new strategic relationships with clients and agencies.
We will back you up with a base of $50 - $80K (based on experience) as well as the potential to far out-earn this with our commission structure.
- Liaising with clients and creating search, website and general digital solutions to assist with direct business generation/branding
- Strategic solution creation, proposal writing and selling of solutions to our clients
- Managing client expectations and setting ongoing campaign milestones
- Putting a smile on our clients faces
- Ability to create new strategic relationships to further grow GMG DIgital
You will be mainly based out of our offices in Melbourne but will be required to see prospective clients for meetings, therefore requiring a vehicle.
What about you?
You will have a mindset of discovering your client’s issues/goals and using your knowledge of the online marketing/search engine space to create solutions. You will be backed by some of the best designers and techs in the industry and will be the go between the client and our technical/design team.
Most importantly - you will be a natural leader, and share our love of the internet.
- A deep, intimate love of the internet (no…this is not weird at all!)
- At least 2 years experience working as account manager / sales in a digital agency/media agency
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Competent with B2B solution selling
- Be goal focused and committed to your targets
- Good phone manner (we do a lot of business interstate!)
- Existing advertising/media agency contacts
- Proven track record of delivering large projects
Get in touch…
If you are ready to step into this ever-changing, exciting space with limitless career potential then get in touch with your resume (ensuring all correct contact details are enclosed) & a summary of how you can help our company to [..].
Digital360 are looking for a digital designer to join our fast growing company where you will be primarily responsible for creating high quality design work in conjunction with the digital marketing team.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a portfolio of work.
The successful candidate will:
The primary responsibility of this role is to work with the marketing team in creating landing pages, EDMs and high quality animated/static banner adverts. This will involve:
How to apply:
If you are interested please contact us with your resume and a brief cover letter. A portfolio of work is essential.
With a demonstrated ability to generate engaging content, your written communication skills will be honed to perfection.
Your knowledge across all social media channels and blogging will be exceptional (Wordpress experience and some technical understanding will be highly regarded.) You will have the ability to analyse and report performance metrics on Facebook, Blog, Website, Instagram.
Most importantly, you will be able to clearly articulate direction, engage consumers and generate quantifiable value.
This position will require monitoring and responding to social media outside of normal business hours.
Only experienced applicants with a demonstrated employment history in Social Media need apply.Please email resumes to [..], due to volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.