You know that dream design job?
The one where you get to take the reins, impose your vision, create beautiful things every day, that are loved and used by millions of people every month.
Working with great front and back-end developers, so you can focus on intuitive and elegant digital product experiences, quality and straightforward beauty.
In a fantastic new office, rammed with dual screen iMacs, up by the Shrine in South Melbourne, where we’re expanding our local design and creative team to work with our existing 50-odd-people-around-the-globe-setup.
To work on improving and creating new experiences for our revolutionary new web development tool, our incredibly popular and expanding range of plugins and some new super secret projects.
Plus, you’ll be able to get involved with UX / UI at WPMU DEV, top 5 blog hosting site in the World, Edublogs, and explore your own passions and projects in your day job!
Come and work with us for the chance to reinvent online publishing, to be in at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible.
- Are a digital UX / UI designer
- Have a cracking portfolio that shows just how good you are
- Can both wireframe and hand over pixel perfect design to developers
- Love your work, are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad)
- And are excited about helping us transform online design & publishing
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you've ever had
- Will provide you with all the tools, support and backing you need to get the job done.
- Offer very attractive renumeration and working conditions, this is a full time and ongoing role with all the regular perks
- Provide an established local design team that you'll love to work with
- Are growing, fast, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor
- Provide heaps of awesome perks... from trips to New York to in-house personal training
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic junior to join us as an Assistant Studio Manager.
You'll need outstanding commincations skills and an excellent understanding of professional photography studios and equipment. Sure, you might have more to learn, but we're certainly not looking for a beginner so you'll need to impress us with good credentials, relevent experience and appropriate references to even get a foot in the door for an interview.
The successful applicant will work with us across every aspect of the Eleven40 business and will potentially graduate to the position of studio manager should they prove themselves. You'll get to work with some of the best photographers, directors and producers in the business, you'll have the best studio and equipment resources in Melbourne at your disposal, while also learning and helping out with business management, marketing and social media. The role will be hugely varied and is a rare opportunity to land a permenant position in a creative and dynamic business.
Skills & Experience that might get you an interview
- Experience with Profoto, Phase One, Canon, Nikon, Hasselblad equipment
- Experience as a photographic assistant, producer or similar
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign & Creative Suite
- Knowledge of web CMS, HTML
- Strong office and administrative skills
- Fine art printing, gallery or hospitality experince (so long as it's supported by other items above)
- Good general IT knowledge
Things that will help you land the job.
- Great communication skills
- A positive can do attitude and good initiative
- Strong industry related references and experience
If you have valid experience and a huge desire to make a great contribution to an exciting small team, then send us a professional, (written) application for the job. Please do not contact us by social media or phone. Note, we are not looking for a photographer and applications that simply send us a link to your web site will not be willconsideredconsidered
Animator / Motion Designer Role
Jumbla is an animation and motion graphics studio in South
Melbourne. We are seeking a talented senior creative who specialises in
animation, motion graphics, and all things creative. Preferably some experience
in creative/art direction, who can jump straight in and be comfortable with the
huge variety of work we do.
Check out our website to see some of the work we do. We are not
a style studio, we do anything and everything, so ideally you will have a folio
of similar diversity and quality that will blow us away.
Skills you require
- 3-5 years experience as a creative designer /
motion artist / animator in a studio environment.
- Have awesome and diverse animation,
illustration and motion graphics skills.
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual
- High level knowledge in Adobe CC software
(After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understand the production process.
- Understand client considerations and answer
- Able to communicate comfortably with clients
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to mentor and manage other animators and
but not essential
- Knowledge in 3D software including 3Ds Max and
- Experience in Creative and/or Art Direction
will also need to be
- Passionate about the creative industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under
pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously on a project, as
well as in a team.
- Able to assist the studio team with experience
and new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior
creative artist who is looking to help develop their skills, as well as others,
in an unusually relaxed, creative environment.
If you think you can bring something new to the
studio then shoot us your CV and digital folio via email and we’ll chat about
life over a game of ping-pong.