FBi Radio Administration Officer (part time)
Sydney, New South Wales
Part Time, Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 2.30pm
FBi Radio is a non profit organisation dedicated to supporting Sydney music, arts and culture. In its nine years on air, FBi has played a pivotal role in breaking many of Sydney and Australia’s most successful new bands. This role is an exciting opportunity to join FBi’s small and committed team. If you are passionate about music and have a talent for being organized, then this is the job for you.
This role requires someone who can administrator a membership database, a community of volunteers and a small office. The ideal candidate has exceptional customer service skills and a knack for creating and executing internal systems and processes.
• Customer service
o Dealing with inquiries from Members related to billing queries, and replacing supporter card etc;
o Signing up and expiring members through FBi’s database;
• Administration relating to FBi’s membership database;
o Performing weekly billing and providing database reporting;
• Managing the needs of a small office staff;
o Petty cash, banking & accounts receivable management;
o Stationery, bathroom, kitchen and general supplies;
o Relief reception;
o Management and maintenance of office assets;
• Rostering volunteers for administration shifts;
o Recruitment, training and inducting volunteers for administration roles;
Attributes & Experience
• High degree of customer service professionalism
• Exceptionally well organized and superior time management skills
• Confidence in dealing with online systems, such as a database
• Ideal arrangement for Parent looking for flexible hours
This job is now expired.