Sydney, New South Wales
Exhibition Photographer - Bondi 2012
We are seeking applications from photographers who are experienced in documenting arts events and festivals to work on our upcoming Bondi exhibition.
Every year our Bondi exhibition features over 100 sculptures and is visited by an estimated 500,000 people. The exhibition has become a major feature on the Australian cultural calendar, attracting participating artists from all around the world.
4 - 6 days work. Must be available between the 16 October - 4 November (Final Dates TBC).
- Iconic images of sculpture, which are well lit, taken in various lights and times of the day, and illustrate a good sense of composition.
- Capturing scenes that are unique to the event which show visitor enjoyment of and interaction with the artwork.
- Capturing a sense of place unique to the Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk during the exhibition.
- The photography of events and functions, capturing guests mingling and enjoying themselves.
- Photography of sponsor products and onsite activity.
- Capturing the participation and enjoyment of students at our Education Program workshops.
- The photography of guided tours, artist talks and various on site activities.
- As the exhibition is open for only two and half week we do require images to be submitted to us quicky.
- Experience in documenting arts events and festivals would an advantage.
- Good communication skills, and can take direction well.
Salary: Photographers are paid a rate of $350 per day on completion of the project.
To Apply: Please send an email including a link to your portfolio to [..], along with your availability during the dates 16 October - 4 November.
Applications Close Friday 31 August
This job is now expired.