Who are we?
At FOX SPORTS our mantra is to be Australia’s sports entertainment leader by taking fans closer to the game, their heroes, their club, insights and all things sports. We take being the game changers of sports entertainment seriously.
To help us on our journey, we are currently looking for an experienced and high performing Client Solutions Campaign Manager
to join our Client Solutions advertising team on a 6 months fixed-term contract.What you will do?
Reporting to the Senior Client Solutions Manager, the Client Solutions Campaign Manager will assist in the day-to-day running of the Client Solutions team to enable the team to achieve its annual advertising revenue budget. A key component of this role will be to work in conjunction with sales agencies – MCN, advertising agencies, clients and internal Fox Sports departments to deliver Fox Sports advertising (TV and Digital) integrated projects.
The Client Solutions Campaign Manager will be required to manage the implementation of integrated campaigns for Fox Sports to ensure that they are being delivered as per client sign-off. The Campaign Manager will also provide support to the Client Solutions team to ensure the team achieves a consistent and creative approach for integration across Fox Sports channels.What is your experience?
Who are you?
- You have 5 years+ demonstrated experience working in a media, TV sales environment, either media owner, publisher or agency.
- You have proven experience in developing and delivering advertising solutions for clients, broadcast and digital.
- You possess the ability to lead and coordinate efforts and work effectively with cross functional teams
- You have previous experience in project management, which includes providing creative oversight of internal and external production resources, producing to budget and to deadline
- You possess previous experience in operating in multi-stakeholder environments, building cross departmental relationships.
- You have a passion for media and sports
- You have excellent forward planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise
- You have a high level of attention to detail
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You can work under pressure, handle deadlines and tight timeframes
- You are results focused and dedicated to meeting requirements
- You demonstrate initiative and flexibility
- You possess strong people management skills
- You can work both autonomously and as part of a team
- You like to have FUN!