Media Heads is a boutique media production company located in Crows
Nest (Sydney), working primarily with not-for-profit organisations, charities and government departments in the areas of social change, public awareness and education.
We're looking for a versatile, dynamic and intelligent person to provide full-time
administrative and production support for our day-to-day operations.
responsibilities in the position will include:
- Working with the executive team to write proposals
and reports for clients
- Phone and email liaison with radio stations and TV networks
when pitching new initiatives and supplying content
- Developing radio, TV and online video campaign scripts
- Developing and maintaining company databases
- General office support for a small team.
Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication
skills mixed with an ability to work under pressure are vital assets for this role.
In addition, the person we're seeking will need:
- excellent writing skills and an eye for
- good analytical skills
- initiative and self-motivation.
A good understanding of Australian mainstream media and
social media platforms would be an advantage, although we're willing to train the
Looking for a jet junior designer with skills in the video/motion arena.
We work internally for a tech start up studio on new web and mobile
You will work with our Creative Director on a range of digital and
motion based projects to educate and promote our new features and products.
After Effects is Key
Camera work and Premiere Pro is a Plus
Other Adobe products are an Advantage.
We’re open to anyone with any skill level and experience. You just need
to fit into the start up culture and be keen to do great work.
Send through some of your work and credentials
McCann is creative agency producing video content with a focus on quality storytelling and a
great client experience providing value for the end user.
McCann is looking for an experienced Editor / Camera Operator to shoot and edit.
Your role as Editor / Camera Operator requires:
• A minimum of 1 - 2 years editing experience in a similar field.
• After Effects and Motion Graphics experience essential
• Professional experience using Adobe Creative Suite
• A familiarity with medium from a wide range of equipment, such as Broadcasting
Cameras and DSLRs
• A proactive, creative and enthusiastic approach to your work.
• Management of multiple projects at once
• Liaison with Creative Department, Directors and Production Crew
• An ability to communicate with Clients in a professional manner.
• Adherence to strict client deadlines
• Solid skills in narrative story telling
• Good communication skills
• Ability to Plan & Supervise the Post Production Schedule
• Ability to meet Production Deadlines
• Ability to consult with Producer re editorial / legal issues
• Flexibility with changing deadlines
• Confidence in signing off Final grade and sound post
It is essential that every team member enjoys coming to work, and seeks out the required
enthusiasm for the projects they work on. The Company offers its staff opportunities to multi
skill, which will see you getting out of the Edit Suite and into the field on some projects, an
opportunity not readily available in the traditional Agencies.
Salary package will be dependent on skill and experience.
Please register your interest with CV including examples of your work.