Who we are:
We are Daily Press Group, a design, signage and print company based in Rosebery. Our design work is quite diverse ranging from small print collateral to large displays, signage and digital media. Our customer base varies from small independent businesses to clubs and hotels as well as retail and real estate.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who can work within our team, take a project from start to finish, work to creative brief and consistently provide excellent work within tight deadlines. We are also looking for a competent candidate who can also work autonomously when required.
• Outstanding design and creative skills with an emphasis on layout and publication design.
• A professional, yet personable, client manner
• A high level of proficiency in Adobe CS (especially Indesign) on a Mac platform
• A high level of printing and production knowledge
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash and Dreamweaver would be an advantage
• Knowledge of the Oomph iPad app platoform would be an added advantage
This is a full time position and renumeration will be based on skills and experience.
If you believe that you would be suited to this position, we would love to receive your application. As this is an immediate start, no consideration will be made of any application without a PDF cover letter, resume and design portfolio or a link to your portfolio website. Email: kady @ dailypress.com.au (no spaces)
This is a freelance role (which could lead to a full-time
position) for a polished and hard working mid-weight finished artist/art
retouching – realism is essential
compositing from supplied imagery
turnover for concepts
- Accuracy and
detailed work for finished art
correcting and colour matching required as comps often involve imagery shot at
different lighting conditions
- Usage of
vector and raster masking - essential