Are you an inspiring design management leader who is looking to join and help nurture the growth of small but influential studio who like to punch well above our weight?
With 5+ years experience, are you an innovator who knows what works, but is always looking for ways to improve process? Do you have a strong network of happy clients and deep knowledge in sport, health, social impact and or the property industries (especially Melbourne's inner north)?
Are you looking for a role where your remuneration will reflect the value you bring to the business and looking to make a long-term move with a studio who is growing and has an exciting 2015 inbound?!
..please read on!!
Local People is an award
winning strategic design agency with a focus on innovation and social change
through design. We deliver world class design across campaign, branding,
digital, retail and event, experiential and film.
Local People works within the sport, health and property industries. Local People is a co-founder of NCDFREE.org
Our clients include Nike, Red Bull, Australian Unity, The World Health
Organization, Alpha60, Football Federation Australia, Eleven Haircare, the Queensland
As Account Lead & Studio Manager
you will be the key contact for our clients and manage a dynamic multidisciplinary team of highly talented designers to deliver work of the
highest quality. You will have a high level of responsibility and accountability,
in fast growing, innovation focused design business with 5-8 years experience in a similar environment.
You will lead in the management and delivery
· Client communication and services
· project scoping and proposals
· studio and external resource planning
· client briefing
· design team briefing
· quality Control both of design and production
· project acquittal and client feedback
· invoicing and cash-flow management
of business systems ad processes
our extensive network of talented collaborators
current and new client relationships to build opportunities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Local People are seeking a dynamic,
energetic, personable, clear thinking studio manager with experience in
start-up businesses and medium-sized and creative agencies.
To be considered for the
role you will need to demonstrate solid experience in:
· working in a design studio or agency
environment in a similar role of at least 5+ years;
· Leading the project management and delivery
of creative projects on time, on budget and which exceeded client expectations;
· Project scoping and producing pitch winning
· Project delivery: with a strong background in
digital, you understand a range of design techniques, technologies and working
processes, production quote requests and management of production process;
· A proven track record in managing staff and
workflow effectively, including the ability to report on effort and resolve
· Solid evidence of being able to implement and
improve internal workflow process;
· A strong verbal, written and visual communicator
you build strong relationships with people at all levels;
· A strong work ethic; you are cool under
pressure , able to manage multiple responsibilities across multiple projects to
meet deadlines and deliver results
· hands-on experience developing brand strategy
· hands-on experience developing integrated below the line campaign strategy· understanding of Human Centred Design thinking and process
attractive remuneration package with potential for significant bonuses based on
and exciting clients who appreciate quality work and strong client
award winning work environment in Northcote;
team of talented designers.
THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send us an e-mail via The Loop and include:
· A cover letter stating why you would be best
placed to take on this position with us;
· Your Resumé including links to projects you
have delivered detailing specific roles and outlining your experience in brand strategy and working in the health, social impact, sports and or property sectors;
· Three References;
· Your salary expectation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Büro North to
contribute on a broad range of projects including strategy, brand,
print and wayfinding outcomes. Working closely with our Design Director
and broader team you will assist in the delivery of projects from
inception to completion. We are seeking a designer who can think, write
and produce exceptional design outcomes, lives and breathes their work
and is committed to developing their career in a fast paced, exciting,
creative and rewarding studio environment.
- Minimum of 5+years in a studio environment.
- Degree or similar in Graphic Design.
The successful candidate will posses an ability to;
– Independently and collaboratively develop conceptual work.
– Assist the project team to deliver design outputs that are of the highest quality.
– Have articulate communications skills, both written and verbal.
– Liaise with clients, contractors and design team members.
Above all, we are seeking an optimistic, engaging individual who is
passionate about design and ideas to fit into this highly creative and
collaborative studio environment.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to create a rewarding
career path with Büro North, a salary and package commensurate with
experience will be offered.