We are seeking an
enthusiastic and self-motivated person to come on board in the area of
administration, artist coordination and production to assist during Sculpture
by the Sea, Bondi 2016 in Sydney. Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi is held along Bondi – Bronte
Coastal Walk in October each year. Staged since 1987 the Bondi exhibition
features over 100 sculptures and is enjoyed by 450,000 plus visitors.
Reporting to the Exhibition Coordinator and Exhibition Assistant, the
internship involves providing key support to the Exhibition Coordination
department specifically assisting in the liaison with volunteers, exhibiting
artists, and exhibition staff. You will assist the Exhibition Coordination
department in managing the office, be involved in a wide-range of tasks
relating to the production of the exhibition including administrative tasks.
Such administrative tasks will include:
Essential Skills & Qualities
Minimum 3 days per week between Monday 15th August – Sunday 6
This position is suitable for someone studying Events or who is looking to
become involved in the event industry.
If you are interested in this position please email your cover letter and CV
. If you have any questions please contact Regina, Exhibition Assistant, on
(02) 8399 0233. Applications close on 8th August 2016.
A unique chance to gain experience on a number of important film campaigns in the Film and TV industry. We have a number of projects in release covering such topics as Female empowerment, Refugees, Domestic Violence and Body Image. These campaigns have the potential to create real social change.
We are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial interns to join our Marketing team.
You will be working closely with our Creative Director and Bookings Manager on a number of these ongoing film campaigns.
You will need to be a team player with a confident outgoing personality. You will have impeccable written and communication skills.
You enjoy the prospect of working in a high performance, goal focused team.
· Drivinhg event publicity and attendances.
- Writing outbound marketing communications
· Promoting and posting on social networks
· Implementing development strategies (sponsorships, partnerships, third party promotions, influencers)
· Assisting with developing new promotions and events
· 'Can do' attitude and eagerness to achieve goals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email marketing and blogging)
· A genuine interest in marketing and promotion
· Ability to network, engage & influence people
· Ability to meet deadlines and targets in a small entrepreneurial team
· Experience with social networks: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
Nice to have’s
· Your own laptop
· Experience with Adobe software - Photoshop
· Experience with Wordpress administration
· Sales experience-Event experience
· Copywriting skills
· Recent graduates with excellent grades in marketing, communications or business
· Are available 5 days per week with a 2 month minimum commitment required.
This is an unpaid role however we will cover your travel costs and expenses.
If it all works out there is the potential for paid work and a full time position.
Please do not apply unless you have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for this position.