Sydney, New South Wales
Meme creates employee engagement programmes that combine strategic change management with high-impact design and events.
Our purpose is to help people put more into and get more out of their jobs. We do this for clients like AMP Capital Shopping Centres, Lend Lease and Westpac Group, by helping staff to see their personal role in making the business strategies successful.
We're also determined to help our own team put more into and get more out of their work at Meme.
Our Engagement Managers are 75% client management and 25% strategy – so they can discuss ideas with their clients, contribute to designing engagement programmes, and truly own the results.
We don't work especially long hours, but we get a lot done in a high-energy, collaborative environment. And it's a small team, so there's no limit to the opportunity: when you're ready to do more challenging work, we'll have more challenging work waiting for you.
We're looking for someone who loves making things happen. They'll have:
- strong experience in managing print, digital or environmental design projects
- proven ability to manage deadlines and budgets across multiple projects simultaneously
- strategic planning skills, for short and long-term programmes
- sharp creative-thinking and problem-solving
- insane attention to detail
- great client communication skills, in person and in writing
- a natural instinct for business development
- experience with iWork, MS Office and InDesign software (would be helpful).
This job is now expired.