Effects TD – Double Negative
South West, Singapore
Key Purpose of the Job
Through complex problem solving, using both Maya and Double Negative's proprietary Voxel based render system and custom pipeline tools, creating VFX for film.
Needs To Do
The position of FX Technical Director requires someone with a thorough knowledge of 3D Computer Graphics, with several years of experience in a similar role working on broadcast or film projects. The work will involve complex problem solving and using both Maya and Double Negative’s proprietary Voxel based render system and our custom pipeline tools for the creation of VFX for film.
Needs To Know
• Full knowledge of Maya (Mel knowledge a plus) and/ or Houdini
• Effects animation experience
• Familiarity with pipeline issues
• Experience in producing effects such as smoke, fire, clouds, water, steam and explosions, plus experience with particle rendering and voxel based systems
• Minimum of 6 months demonstrable experience in effects work on feature films
• A good general TD background is desirable
Needs To Be
• Technically adept
• Team oriented
• Able to take direction
This job is now expired.