Sydney, New South Wales
Editorial Coordinator Digital/Print
ABC Commercial is responsible for the management of a range of media businesses delivering products and services to the global marketplace. The division returns all profits to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation for investment in the production of ABC content and programming.
ABC Commercial is looking for an experienced Editorial Co-ordinator to contribute to revenue targets by co-ordinating digital and print magazine products released by ABC Publishing
1. Solid, current editorial experience in the publishing industry essential
2. Current experience in digital and physical publishing, editorial, production, or sales essential
3. Thorough knowledge of all stages of the magazine production process, from concept to editing, pre-press, printing sales and distribution
4. Superior organisational, time management and project management skills, with ability to multi-task, and deliver outcomes to strict deadlines and budgets
5. Ability to foster external client relationships
6. Superior oral and written communication skills, including proven skills in attention to detail, such as proofreading and sub-editing
7. Highly computer literate with skills in a range of applications. Word, Excel, InDesign and Photoshop highly considered
8. An interest in classical music and/or gardening preferable
9. An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work, Health & Safety
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
12 Aug 2012 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time
This job is now expired.