Sydney, New South Wales
Editor – Full time position
We are seeking a creative and motivated Final Cut Pro Editor to join our busy production team within an integrated agency.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive post-production experience, ideally with a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3-4 years editing in FCP.
- Have managed the day-to-day running of edit suites.
- Have a proven ability to take direction, meet deadlines and collaborate with the creative & production team.
- Have experience in editing Television Commercials, Motion Graphics Design and on air delivery processes.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work with team members to help determine standards and procedures for production.
This is an extremely fast paced position and project slate that requires a professional with experience in Final Cut Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and colour correction.
Applicants need to be able to deal with a great diversity of people and clients.
The ideal candidate will also be proficient with graphic design, DVD authoring, video compression, and is familiar with a variety of HD and SD formats.
If that sounds like you please email your
resume and ideally a sample web link to your portfolio/demo.
This job is now expired.