Directors Assistant, Giggle & Hoot
Sydney, New South Wales
Contract Position for Approximately 4 Months
The successful applicant will have a love of children's television and will be required to provide operational and organisational support to the Producer, Director and production team to meet program requirements, complete all documentation required for the production process on time, and have a sense of fun and a strong creative drive. This position is based in Sydney.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful planning, scheduling & coordinating of all elements of the production.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully assisting in direction of programmes and briefing talent either on location or in the studio.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring of continuity and shot calling in a multi cam studio environment.
- Proven experience in successfully providing operational and organisational support to the production team to meet program requirements including preparing call sheets, rundowns, scripts, logging information, timing segments and completing ready for transmission paperwork.
- Proven experience in the successful identification, generation & development of story ideas and program agendas relevant to the target audience.
- Contribute to development, research and writing of stories and scripts to meet program requirements.
- Excellent time management skills; can work efficiently & effectively as part of a team & maintain focus under pressure of program deadlines.
- Proven ability to locate and assess talent for stories on a range of subjects relevant to target audience.
- An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work, Health & Safety.
Copies of the ABC Editorial Policies are available at abc.net.au
Applicants must address the selection criteria. For more information on how to apply visit Application Tips
Closing Comments: There will be no reimbursement of relocation costs.
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2012
This job is now expired.