Digital and Events Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
Little Hero is one of Australia’s leading PR & Marketing agencies. With a local scratch global outlook we are looking for a dynamic Digital and Events Manager to join our team as we take the next leap in our business offering.
With a sworn allegiance to creatively represent our clients, hooked on the Little Hero utility belt is a cluster of innovative designers both gargantuan and
tiny including adidas Originals, Cheap Monday and Romance Was Born.
The role will manage across our events and sponsorship portfolio, as well as the creation and implementation of social media, blogger management and online strategies. The secondary part of the role will be online news placements across a diverse range of clients.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A dynamic individual who is savvy, connected, ideas driven and well versed in all things online with a particular knowledge across social media platforms
- A person with a keen interest in pop culture as well as fashion, music, film, art and a love of good food is essential.
- The role requires a mature professional who thrives in a fast paced environment, thinks on their feet, works well with a team and uses initiative to lead our clients in new directions.
- A detail oriented, confident and aesthetically driven person who can think strategically and be pro-active and personable with media and clients alike.
- The role is collaborative, the team are in partnerships with their clients and the team works together to offer solutions but you should be a leader in your area; events co-ordination, social media solutions for our clients and an expertise with online placement of news and features. This role extends into new areas for the business in film, music, food and art related events.
- You will have a worldly view, be free flowing with your ideas and concepts, have a knowledge and thirst for new ways of doing things as well as an ongoing curiosity to seek out new forms of communication that can be implemented within our client campaigns.
- You will need to demonstrate expertise in digital strategy and planning, event management, marketing and sponsorship.
- Proven track records of production of events from idea generation through to execution and follow through.
- High level of social media expertise across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- High level of knowledge of local and international bloggers and online titles across key areas of focus
- At least 3 years experience in the fashion/lifestyle industry (agency experience preferred) and ideally overseas knowledge.
- Established contacts with a solid understanding of and good relationships with media; magazines, newspapers and particular knowledge of online on a
national level with international scope.
- Creatively minded to develop event concepts and ability to implement ideas as well as manage a range of budgets.
- Event management/production/budget history in areas of focus
- Excellent written and verbal skills; polite and friendly phone manner imperative
- Ability to take direction and work independently to produce results
- Savvy with Word, Excel, Photoshop and In Design
- A degree in PR, Communications, Marketing, Events and/or Digital
Please email your CV with a cover letter detailing what you would bring to the role to:
Rae Begley - [..]
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
This job is now expired.