Digital Strategic Integration Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
MCN is a multi-media communications company with a reputation for delivering innovative advertising solutions. Representing 54 STV channels, 112 websites and 21 mobile sites, MCN connects advertisers with their target consumers through deep brand integration across on-air, online, IPTV, interactive TV, on-mobile, digital out-of-home and events.
As a one-stop shop, we have the ability to devise creative advertising opportunities not readily available with traditional media companies. MCN's connects brands with viewers through a truly integrated approach made possible by our Strategic Integration team, MCN Interactive, our branded content division Multiply and our insights team, Multiview
MCN currently has a vacancy for a Digital Strategic Integration Manager within the Strategic Integration team in Sydney.
The Strategic Integration area of MCN focuses on creating, developing, and executing and managing integrated sponsorship campaigns across the STV channels and accompanying websites multiple platforms. This role is primarily responsible for managing the Sports portfolio – NRL and BigPond.
The broad responsibilities for this include:
• Achieve revenue targets attributed to SI Digital sponsorships.
• Ensure ideas are presented and communicated effectively to the Digital Sales Team (confirmed deliverables as well as creative and insights).
• Oversee the development of one-pagers for channels/websites.
• Responsible for base digital proposals across key websites within MCN’s portfolio – communicating value proposition, competitive analysis and key categories.
• Create new opportunities to ensure targets are met.
• Develop innovative and effective digital responses to brief.
• Monitor competitor activity to identify new business
• Build strong relationships with website partners
• Oversee the online implementation of campaigns.
• Co-lead the digital SI team to ensure targets are achieved and campaigns are delivered effectively and on time.
We are looking for a talented and driven individual who is passionate, knowledgeable and excited about the digital space, as well as exceptional at building relationships. This role would ideally suit someone who has had substantial experience in either agency media, digital media or a marketing landscape.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following attributes:
• High levels of creativity and innovation
• Working knowledge of Microsoft programs
• Ability to present to individuals and groups and construct excellent documentation supporting responses to brief and proactive proposals.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both externally and internally.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise and time manage
• Ability to multi-task
This job is now expired.