Digital Projects & Accounts Guru
Sydney, New South Wales
Langoor is a website services and products agency with offices in Sydney, Australia and Bangalore, India. We have grown to more than 50 people in less than 3 years.
On the services side we offer website design, development, custom systems and digital strategy for different screens - mobiles, tablets and desktops.
On the products front, we are focusing on two products – langoor.mobi (a tool that helps you convert desktop sites and make them mobile friendly easily) and langoor.biz (a business and e-commerce transaction system for retail and wholesale operations).
We are looking for a someone to help us look after some great clients (brands, not for profits and startups alike) in Australia alongside an incredibly talented team in Australia and India.
This role will be part time/contract based for 3 months, half time to begin with (for two clients). If we are happy with your work, we would be happy to consider a full time role for the same position.
This role will include:
* Understanding the clients, their industry, issues related to their products, categories, technologies and competition. More generally you will need to know what their goals are and how we can help them achieve those
* Build strong relationships with clients and ensure full control of the client’s account. Subsequently manage client expectations and deliver high level of satisfaction
* Establish strong communication links with the clients, including set up reviews and ongoing meetings
* Create internal processes to support the client and manage work traffic (internally across two countries)
* Manage projects and delivery where relevant
* Evaluate campaign and project results against objectives; use results to suggest improvements to client or team
* Maintain appropriate documentation for all aspects of the account including performance and communication
* Help Langoor improve processes on client interaction and project management
* Carry out business development within the account – identify opportunities for growth for the client, and subsequent growth for Langoor. This may involve identifying potential avenues, creating a performance or branding specific pitch for their requirement. Initiating the meeting, creating a specific presentation to executing the presentation on your own along with the help from relevant colleagues at Langoor
For you to be successful, you will need:
* In depth knowledge of the online medium, especially website and web based systems development and online marketing
* Technical and/or design understanding, and preferably some programming or graphic design experience
* It will help if you have handled a mid to large size account or projects ideally for a digital agency or a tech company
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* It is a bonus if you know any of Photoshop, Illustrator, Programming Languages, FTP and/or SVN
If you had been here for the last 6 months you would have:
* Handled an important not for profit account for Langoor with a team of 3 others
* You would have handled the client daily, managing expectations through re-design as well as extension of many of their online properties
* Handled 3 other smaller projects with designated persons in India and clients in Australia
* Helped technical development and created a deployment plan in consultation with the relevant people
* Sourced freelancers (including graphic designers) to support our operations
* Evaluated new opportunities, including recommending mobile websites, search engine optimisation and won that business with existing clients
* Helped clean process of communication with the client through internal process and resource changes
* Created a timeline on sub parts of the project and delivered on them
If problem solving and being part of a fast growing startup is your thing, Langoor will certainly be an incredible experience.
If you are interested, please drop 5 lines about why you are interested to [..]
This job is now expired.