Digital Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
We are a digital agency built on simple ethos - work hard, be honest, keep it creative. 5 years later and 35 people strong, we are continually growing and representing some of this country’s most iconic brands. Our core premise is to creatively devise and detonate digital advertising and media to drive brand engagement and produce work that people want to talk about.
In short, we love what we do; we live and breathe everything creative, new and innovative. Together, we house loveable account service, production, digital development and creative teams. We work the hard yards to achieve a common goal of thinking outside the box to produce top-notch creative digital advertising campaigns (some of which have even scored us some fancy industry awards) and to be passionate and inspired about our work.
Professional, collaborative, playful and never shy of a night on the town together; we are seeking someone who will bring his or her own special ingredient to our busy team.
About the role:
We could ramble on for hours about the critical stuff of this gig, but so we don’t repulse you (just yet), so we’ve broken it down for you:
• Lead and organise project resources and ensure tasks are completed within project scope and budget
• Efficiently plan and prioritise own and others work
• Identify and communicate in a timely manner any risk management issues
• Perform detailed review of team’s work to ensure quality and thoroughness
• Provides guidance and support to accounts team with focus on technical knowledge and insight
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with team with the intention to exceed client expectations
• Demonstrate active listening and effective questioning skills
• Encourage others to be innovative
• Creation of digital marketing campaigns involving campaign sites, online media, email marketing, social and influencer marketing, digital offline, mobile, SMS and video production
• Manage day-to-day project management of creative and technical teams
• Understand the importance of identifying and anticipating risks and scope issues
• Track, analyse and report in the area of responsibility to support effective project management
• Awareness of role digital campaign plays in integrated campaign
• Generate innovative ideas that are strategically sound and challenges the status quo
• Willing to take risks and to consider new and untested approaches with guidance of Senior Project Manager
• Identify opportunities to improve project profitability
• Estimating project’s costs and ensure resource allocation is inline with estimates
• Identify reasons for variance between time budgeted for tasks and actual time utilised
• Effectively manage third party costs
• Efficient overall budget management and job profitability
• Identify and assist with development of process and templates as required
• Utilise non-chargeable time effectively in product, process and new technology development
• Involved in the development and delivery of internal knowledge sharing
If you have made it this far through the job description without suffering a minor tension migraine, we are impressed! But here are an additional few things we need from you:
• Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of digital technologies
• Strong internal interfacing and ability to communicate with various departments in relevant language/manner
• Good problem solving and issue resolution
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff
• Uncompromising pride in self and work, you must absolutely love what you do!
• A good attitude, a swell sense of humour, and a hunger to learn.
• At least 3 years in a digital agency as a project manager / digital producer and at least 1 year experience creating site structures and wireframes focusing on user journey
How do I apply and more importantly, when do I start?!
We would like you on ship and ready to sail asap but of course flexible for the right candidate. Interested? For more information, or to send through your resume, drop us a line at through the Loop.
No hawkers please.