Digital Networks Coordinator
Sydney, New South Wales
ABC Innovation develops and manages the award winning website abc.net.au. We deliver innovative applications for the Internet and other platforms, including ABC iPhone, iPad and Android apps across the ABC. We also deliver innovative digital media content and services for online, mobile and emerging platforms.
This role will provide admin support to the Head Online & Mobile and their team, and will focus on assisting with the various online and mobile reports, including liaising with other divisions about reporting. The role will be based around Innovation’s work online, on mobile and in social media.
• Provide high level administrative support for Head Online and Mobile, including preparing correspondence, reports and presentations, diary management and assisting with additional projects as required.
• Manage the day-to-day administration and operational needs of the Mobile and Online team.
• Monitor cost centre expenditure for Digital Networks including preparation of budget forecasts in SAP Finance and associated duties.
• Assist with reporting on mobile, including inputting internal and external mobile statistics.
• Foster and maintain good working relationships with Innovation staff, other ABC divisions and external clients as required to ensure prepared reports are distributed in a timely manner.
• Monitor and maintain the Social Media database and the tracking of activities.
• Provide production assistance for example: the new home-page and social media platforms.
• Actively promote the ABC values, and apply all relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety
• Demonstrated experience providing high level office administrative support, including minute taking and following through procedures and processes.
• A good understanding of the mobile and online media environment and platforms with a demonstrated interest and passion for online, mobile and social media.
• Experience in preparing reports and developing and maintaining databases. Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage priorities to ensure timely completion of work.
• Good organisational and problem solving skills with the ability to take the initiative and make sound judgements.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a range of people and issues. Demonstrated ability to develop successful contacts and relationships.
• Demonstrated experience managing budgets and using SAP finance including good budgetary skills and the ability to apply financial procedures.
• An understanding of, and commitment to, the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
Applications close 14 October 2012
This job is now expired.