Local Measure is
transforming the way that companies use social media to engage with local
customers, curate local content and help business create unique and compelling
social integrations on their digital properties. We are a young and fast growing startup with 16
people, based in the heart of Darlinghurst but with new offices in Singapore and the US.
As our lead Account
Manager based at Local Measure HQ in Sydney, you will be working with some of
Australia’s most well-known brands to ensure that they are getting the most out
of our technology while also innovating best-in-class solutions.
If you’re entrepreneurial
and want to have a huge impact on growing a tech startup company, this is the
position for you. This is a fast-paced, high-energy account management position;
the right candidate will have the personality, drive, and professional
experience to provide a top-notch experience for our clients while also growing
-Collaborate with clients to understand their goals &
objectives, collaborate to build digital strategies and recommend best
practices, craft solutions and develop innovative and effective campaigns.
-Ensure that Local
Measure’s clients receive the highest level of support and customer service
-Resolve client issues in a timely and productive manner, while
identifying and implementing process improvements when necessary.
-Strengthen and grow client relationships, upsell new products
and ideas, and drive increased engagement with our platform and renewal at the
end of each client’s subscription.
-Develop and implement best
practices for account management at Local Measure, including client interaction
and campaign success.
-Partner with Sales and Product teams by representing your
customers’ interests and business priorities to help inform our ongoing product
roadmap and ensure long-term customer alignment.
-Collaborate with regional sales executives to grow existing
business via regular phone and face-to-face meetings with clients.
BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant
2 to 5 years of related experience in the digital, tech or
Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals
Relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to
detail, and a proactive approach to resolving issues.
Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a
fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
We are trawling the open sea for a marketing intern to join us at Fish Tank Creative.
You are a young marketing gun, with strong communication skills and your brain is buzzing with crazy ideas. This would suit a recent graduate or those looking for workplace experience, as this is an unpaid position. This could lead to a part time role.
You’ll spend time writing strategic marketing content including website SEO copy, eDMs and Social Media to brochures, tag lines, blogs, everything. The successful applicant will gain a wealth of experience during the internship through real jobs. If you are the lucky applicant, you will be able to develop and hone your skills under close guidance from the team. You dream about working in a cool studio with other creative minds, you are super proactive, and you LOVE an agency buzz.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Writing quality marketing content for use across all platforms and print media
• Confidently provide updates on progress of jobs to team members about daily workflow
• Assisting in creation of email newsletters
• Online website updates and management.
• You have recently completed a Marketing / Communications degree
• You have amazing writing skills - impeccable spelling and grammar
• You have experience with blogging, story telling, writing or other content creation
• You are passionate about creative marketing and beautiful design
• You have a keen eye for detail
• You LOVE digital and media technology, architecture, property
• You have the ability to confidently provide updates on progress of jobs to team members about daily workflow
• You show a committed work ethic
• You are available 1-2 days per week, for a 3 month period.
• You are an Australian citizen, for work purposes.
• Experience with Wordpress
• Photoshop or Design Skills
• Online CMS website updates and management.
Please send through your CV and any recent projects in a pdf.
In your application, in the subject line or in your cover letter, please create a simple tagline (6 words or less) for our business, Fish Tank Creative.
We look forward to hearing from you.