& Exhibitions (DE&E) is Sydney's leading event decorating and styling
company. With over 140,000 individual product lines and extensive in-house
custom capabilities, our creative team aspire to provide imaginative and
innovative hire products and event designs for any event, activation or
exhibition. Our professional service includes event concept, design, 3D
renders, production, signage, branding, installation, styling, logistics,
marketing and sales support services, making us a unique one-stop shop for all
exhibition and creative needs.
Imagine being able to
shop for furnishings every day!
Keep abreast of
furnishings trends in lighting, linen, furniture and accessories. Use this
knowledge to work closely and report to our Head Stylists to recommend new
products for our stunning collections.
Recommend stock names
and hire prices, conduct photo shoots for new products, and manage our stock
Showcase our new
purchases both internally and externally on our images database, our inspiring
website, and in our stunning Show Room in Alexandria.
Take charge and
analyse the utilisation of our stock. Make recommendations to revamp, rebuild,
reupholster, repaint or replace and work with our Project Managers to make it
happen. You be required to manage all
administration to attain quotes, place orders, manage the receipt of the items
and follow processes to enter the items into the internal systems and onto our
This role is a
fantastic opportunity for an experienced Buyer with skills in administration,
analysis and database management.
A person with a good
knowledge of trends and a passion for purchasing would suit this role
This person will need
to have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Education in Design,
Styling or Events would be a bonus!!
If you have
experience in Procurement in Retail, Events or Hospitality your application
will be highly regarded.
MID WEIGHT – SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
An exciting career opportunity exists for an experienced,
energetic Graphic Designer to join the marketing team at ModelCo. From website
design, packaging and advertising creation you will be responsible for taking
initial concepts through to finished art and production of ModelCo beauty
products and brand design.
You will be responsible in maintaining and supporting
ModelCo’s brand and market presence through innovative design, packaging, image
creation and enhancement, and retail design. The role demands proven experience
in Cosmetics, Fashion and /or Print Media. Extensive experience in packaging
design a must.
You must be able to multi task, deliver quickly and
accurately on briefs, have the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced
environment, with strong accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to
handle multiple projects is key.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Create print ads for magazines
• Create logos
• Event invitations
• Vouchers, posters and other marketing collateral etc.
• Creating and editing packaging die lines and experience
with work with barcodes
• Developing concepts for packaging artwork
• Creating logos for new products Point of Sale
• Create Light Boxes artwork
• In-store Marketing displays
• Create retail ticketing
• Pricing displays and signage
• Editorial content image creative
• Social media creative across all social media
• Artwork for EDM send-outs
• Newsletter layouts Image Manipulation:
• Retouching photographers and images
• Deep etching
• Create image composites
• Create renders and mock ups of products
Ideally you will have:
• mid weight to senior Graphic Design experience in Beauty,
Fashion or Print Media
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Graphic Design
• Strong proven experience in packaging design
• Strong conceptual capabilities
• Demonstrated knowledge in design, typography layouts and
• Knowledge of file and colour management for print and web
• Demonstrated ability to work across a range of exciting
projects in addition to everyday changes and requests
• Able to multi-task and work to meet tight deadlines and
• The ability to plan and manage photo shoots Bonus skills
• An understanding of website development and management
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS for EDM development
• Familiar with Content Management Systems
• A basic knowledge of ‘Final Cut Pro’ for video editing
This role is based from ModelCo HQ in Rosebery, Sydney NSW.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to HR – [..]
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will
be contacted in relation to their applications.
On a day to day basis you will:
Skills Required:Knowledgeable of cross-browser compatibility issues
Perks of the job
The experience we can provide is second to none as we work across a vast variety of projects and technologies and have fantastic relationships with our clients.
Personal attributes sought
Nice to haveReact.jsPHPWordPressDesign Skills
Please provide at least 3 links to previous sites worked as we will only interview people who have a proven track record of delivering high quality results.
Further info: Sasha Shevelev
mob) 0400 200 533NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!!