Digital Marketing Producer
Sydney, New South Wales
WHO ARE WE?
General Assembly is a venture backed startup focused on education for individuals and enterprises in the areas of technology, design, and entrepreneurship.
SEEKING Digital Marketing Producer
Our Sydney operation is now 12 months old, and in that time we’ve welcomed more than 3500 students onto our campus for practical training in skills that really matter in today’s workforce. We’re looking for a warm and energetic addition to our team to help us grow and manage our marketing efforts.
• Manage and consistently improve our marketing strategy with the core goal of building our email list and generating leads for our part time and full time courses.
• Develop new industry partnerships with media companies, start-ups, service providers and top tier brands.
• Manage and produce an extensive events schedule that is closely linked to our core education products.
• Manage and implement our analytics and data mining processes.
• Manage and implement our in-bound and retention channels including social, email, PPC, promotions and video content.
• Oversee our PR company to ensure maximum effort and reward from public relations.
• Lead our email and awareness growth efforts around the country starting in Melbourne and Brisbane.
• Work with our New York head office to develop landing pages, promotions and emails.
• Execute quarterly marketing plan and manage marketing budget.
• Be a gatekeeper of the brand voice.
Skills & Qualifications
• The role requires a hand’s on data and results focused digital marketer.
• Experience managing a budget, or eagerness to learn. This role is responsible for the health and growth of an entire business unit in Sydney and the marketing activities associated with it.
• Ties to the Sydney startup community preferred, but not essential.
• Comfortable in an early-stage environment. There’s a lot of room to innovate at a fast pace, but a lot of work to be done. Our team prizes flexibility, a great sense of humor, and bold vision in their teammates – and you should value the same!
• 2+ years prior work experience in a similar field. You know how to prepare for a meeting and have worked with different parts of an organization to get work done.
• Email marketing and e-commerce experience is a plus.
This job is now expired.