Digital Marketing Coordinator & Content Creator
You’ll be joining an established, upbeat team helping to look after our awesome clients' online marketing needs and our own.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and implementing all internal marketing activities
- Keyword research
- SEO strategy & implementation
- Quoting on and project managing online marketing and website projects for clients
- Developing online marketing strategies for our diverse range of clients
- Developing strategic working relationships with key external partners for guest blogging & JV opportunities
- Creating educational and marketing content in the form of blogs, eBooks, videos, email marketing, electronic products and landing pages
- Monitoring and measuring campaign effectiveness and profitablity using Google Analytics, on-site website statistics, and A/B split testing
What you’ll need to have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong writing skills are a must
- An ability to build rapport with our colourful clients
- A friendly & personable demeanour
- An ability to learn on your feet and efficiently multi-task
- Enthusiasm & knowledge about the web
- Excellent teamwork skills that go beyond the marketing department
What we’re looking for:
- A passionate web-marketing guru who excels at internet marketing
- Previous digital marketing and/or project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- A right-brain/ left-brain balance; this role is both creative and analytical
- Video marketing experience a plus!
Web123 is a fast-growing web company based on Flinders Lane in the Melbourne CBD. We’re a crew of fun-loving designers and geeks who are passionate about helping the little guys kick butt online. We’re a web company but we hate jargon - if you frequently speak in acronyms, this is not the job for you. If you’re as good with people as you are with the internet, get in touch!
Please ensure you submit your application with a CV and a Cover Letter outlining why you're suited to this role.
This job is now expired.