Digital Designer (mid-level)
We’re on the hunt for a digital design ninja with a black belt in pixel perfection.
4+ YEARS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for someone who can use Adobe Creative Suit with their eyes shut, who doesn’t know what the word ordinary means and is passionate about effective communication. You also need to live and breathe user-centred design, thrive on challenges and be a team player.
• Collaborate across disciplines to deliver world-class digital experiences and platforms
• Possess a strong understanding of user-centred design and information architecture
• Creation, development and execution of digital solutions (across websites, microsites, campaigns, mobile, out of browser etc)
• Expert knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
• Presenting and rationalising design concepts
• Actively participate in brainstorming sessions
• Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the team
Required Skills & Experience
• Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional online digital portfolio across a range of platforms
• Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
• Ability to mentor junior designers
• Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) or similar
On top of working with an awesome team in a new designer space, you’ll receive ongoing personal and professional development, a great loyalty recognition program, a day off for your birthday and an annual company ski trip!
One look at our work showcases the exciting portfolio you could be involved in. As a member of DT you will also be plugged into the global Ogilvy network, Cannes 2012 Network of the Year.
If you are ready for a position with huge growth potential and plenty of perks, submit your portfolio today!
This job is now expired.