Digital Designer - Marketing and Advertising
Sydney, New South Wales
Network TEN Sydney currently has an opportunity for a Digital designer to join the Marketing team. The primary responsibility of this role is the creation of digital assets for advertising purposes for Network TEN Marketing campaigns.
The role reports directly to the National Marketing Manager and works across all TEN, Eleven and ONE channels. The applicant must have a thorough understanding of the digital landscape, must be abreast of industry design developments and technology, and how these would impact from a design perspective. An ability to think creatively is imperative to deliver effective and impactful web advertising for both the Network TEN brand and its programs.
This role requires a close working relationship with the Digital department (which manages all TEN related websites and social media) and the Promotions team.
Additional responsibilities include support when required on other graphic design elements for Network TEN Marketing including press ads, magazine ads and outdoor.
The role involves fast turn-around times and challenging deadlines.
The specific skills and experience needed to perform this role include:
• Knowledge and experience in different digital platforms – web, mobile (iPad and iPhone, BlackBerry, Android), applications and social media
• 2 years’ experience working in a digital creative agency OR an in-house design team
• The candidate must have an excellent design portfolio that showcases their skills in creating digital assets
• An excellent eye for typography and detail
• Typesetting, design and layout skills
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize projects autonomously from start to finish
• A passion for digital design
• Competent copywriting skills would be advantageous
• Be comfortable working to a brief though considerate of the dynamic nature of broadcast
• Patient and flexible
• Good communication skills
If you feel that your skills and experience could be suited to this opportunity and enjoy the challenge of working in a busy team environment, please apply by visiting the link below and include a PDF of your portfolio of work.