Digital Art Director
Sydney, New South Wales
We have offices in Sydney and London, and we like to keep busy and creative.
We work on cutting edge projects for Schwarzkopf, Coles, Westfield, plus loads of others.
Mentally Friendly is looking for a Digital Art Director to take charge of our design team and work on our exciting and innovative projects across a range of digital mediums and applications.
Reporting to the Project and Creative Directors, you will be responsible for all things aesthetic, and will own projects from the development of creative concepts right through to their execution. As lead of the design team, you will mentor junior staff, provide direction and inspiration for your team, and yourself be producing advanced and exciting design solutions. At the same time you will be working alongside senior staff to ensure we are getting the most out of our studio, and only delivering our best for our clients. We are a fun, relaxed, hard working and attractive team, with a great mix of big name and cool clients, and an awesome office in Darlinghurst. We’re a friendly bunch (its in the name), so a social personality, sense of humor, party tricks and a good play list will go a long way.
• 5+ years of digital and branding experience
• 1+ years Art Director experience
• Strong conceptual thinking both visually and for interactivity
• A portfolio of work showing intuitive and beautiful sites for a range of clients and industries.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
• Experience managing workflow and design process to given timelines
• Experience liaising with front end and lead developers and producing developer documentation
• Up to date knowledge of current and emerging technologies
• Strong understanding of IA and UX design· A killer smile, and a big heart.
• Understanding of print and pre press a bonus
• Experience with motion a HUGE bonus
Please provide a link to your online portfolio and Linked in profile.
No recruiters no exceptions.
This job is now expired.