Digital Account Executive
Sydney, New South Wales
Holler Sydney is an award winning Digital Creative Agency conceptualising innovative creative solutions for some of the World’s leading brands.
We are looking for a keen, motivated Account Exec, ideally with some industry experience and passion to learn. You must have a mindset that wants to progress, develop and succeed & be passionate, well presented, have an opinion and not be afraid to put it forward. Holler Sydney is an award winning Digital Creative Agency conceptualising innovative creative solutions across multiple digital touch points for some of the World’s leading brands.
We have a simple ethos - work hard, be honest, keep it creative. 5 years later we are 35 people strong, growing and continually devising & detonating digital advertising that drives brand engagement and produces work that people want to talk about.
We love what we do; we live and breathe everything creative, new and innovative. We work hard to achieve a common goal of producing top-notch creative digital advertising campaigns and to be passionate and inspired about our work.
Professional, collaborative, playful and never shy of a night on the town together, we are seeking someone who will bring his or her own special ingredient to our team.
Reporting to an Account Manager you have fantastic excellent attention to detail, be organised and innovative in your approach and understand fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Advertising.
Here’s a list of the skills you’ll possess and the work you’ll be doing…
• Initiate, track and manage the implementation of digital campaigns.
• Work with account and project management, creative and development team, as well as external agencies to deliver campaigns.
• Provide support for Account Management team.
• Manage day-to-day account management including timelines, budgets, briefing procedures and accuracy of final work, (using Account Director and Project Manager appropriately to fulfil this.)
• Interrogate creative brief and understand the importance of supplying all requirements to internal team.
• Helps generate innovative ideas that are strategically sound and challenges the status quo.
• Ensures all WIP documents are completed and accurate contact reports are issued within 24 hours of client meetings.
• Strong organisational skills..
• Growing presentation skills.
• Growing client facing skills.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
• Self motivated, flexible and able to work without supervision.
• Ability to work as a team and for the benefit of the team.
• Uncompromising pride in self and work.
• High energy and willingness to be innovative.
• Manage a number of responsibilities with competing priorities.
• Growing analytical business skills, extracting client needs and requirements to help create appropriate documentation.
• Growing understanding of information architecture - sitemaps, wireframes, user flows and functional specifications.
• Ability to learn new technologies and marketing concepts quickly.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you so send your CV and cover letter via Seek or to [..]
Recruiters, thanks for thinking of us but we’ve got it covered.
This job is now expired.