Digital Account Director
Sydney, New South Wales
Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Digital Account Director
As a Digital Account Director within SapientNitro you will be leading and managing multiple lines of business within a single client relationship or multiple clients within the FMCG sector. Within this role you will be responsible for the day to day activities across our clients with a key focus across eCRM, Digital campaigns, Social media, Mobile and Online Web experiences. You will be working with multiple internal teams to meet client marketing and business objectives. An Account Director will also manage internal resource allocation and costs towards profitability. Support company financial goals by growing accounts and nurturing new relationships within the digital space.
• Single point of accountability within SapientNitro for a determined set of client relationships
• Develops and cultivates relationships within key clients at the most senior levels
• Work in a collaborative manner with multiple digital led teams internally to allow client growth within the agency.
• Drives strategic initiatives for clients towards specific measurable business goals
• Responsible for driving commercial contributions towards company growth as well as account profitability
• Communicates and disseminates client requests to team; manages client expectations; manages internal communications and external communication with vendors, media partners
• Generates project and creative briefs to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and executional considerations
• Develops case studies on clients’ business
• FMCG account management in an agency environment.
• Strong digital experience with an understanding or background in traditional a must
• Experience in User experience, interactive development, Social media, Mobile and touchscreen led projects
• Accountability for budget or client revenue of $4mm+
• Experienced with multiple campaign lifecycles from business development to final delivery
• Experience leading teams with multiple discipline representation (especially technology, creative, media and strategy)
• Frequent travel may be required
Bachelor’s degree required
SapientNitro, part of Sapient, is the world’s first customer experience company. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands.
This job is now expired.