Digital Account Director
Sydney, New South Wales
• Multi National Digital & Direct Marketing Agency
• High Profile Client
• Fantastic Woolloomooloo office
The Digital Account Director role is a principal contact between the Agency and the clients, leading the day-to-day activities across certain lines of business within the FMCG suite of accounts. The FMCG account scope spans digital marketing, eCRM and social media. The Digital Account Director will work with a team in developing and executing integrated digital marketing solutions that create business impact for their clients. They must ensure that solutions provided are on strategy and meet Wunderman standards and client expectations.
This role represents a leadership position within the FMCG client services team, and will be responsible for building and nurturing solid client relationships across four of the biggest brands in the world, as well as guiding and managing junior account team members.
The Digital Account Director also manages team members and must ensure their skills are developed and nurtured. The Digital Account Director should have regular catch ups with their team to check-in with their goals and directions.
Your major responsibilities will include:
• Strengthen and expand relationships with key clients.
• Supervise strategic development and implementation of digital marketing initiatives across the business
• Build relationships within the Wunderman and WPP network in order to enable client growth
• Fiscal responsibility for account profitability for assigned business units, including client budget, expense reporting, and campaign profits and losses.
• Day-to-day liaison between Agency and Client to establish goals and budget and ensure the receipt of quality, cost-effective solutions.
• Conduct performance management and goal assessment of staff.
• Support Business Director with team management
• Update the team on new processes
• Strong digital capabilities with experience in online marketing and digital media, web site development, User Experience, PPC, SEO and social media marketing.
• Experience with FMCG sector
• Solid integrated marketing skillsets based on campaign experiences spanning advertising, direct marketing and online campaigns.
• Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
• Excellent business development and project management skills.
• Strong client facing and presentation skills.
• Successful track record managing multiple client assignments.
• Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
• Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, media, research and data.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Seven to ten years of relevant agency experience; preferably with at least two years on an FMCG client.
Interested? To apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter in confidence to Human Resources.
This job is now expired.