Design and Administration Assistant
Sydney, New South Wales
Tappeti designs and manufactures custom fine hand-crafted rugs and carpets from small to
large scale commercial projects through to striking residential pieces. We have floored the new Darling Walk, Commonwealth Bank Martin Place, private yachts, and the Channel 7 head office, to give just some examples.
Tappeti is looking for a Design and Administration Assistant. This is a wonderful entry opportunity for a textile and graphic graduate and/or someone who has sound design and/or office experience and is looking for part-time work.
We need a good personality that fits into our fun, happy and often fast-paced environment. This position is part time and administration tasks are involved like quotations, booking couriers etc.
This position requires someone who has the following capabilities:
• Sound skills in Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office on a PC platform
• Mature, self motivated, positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Multi tasking and time management skills
Your role will include:
• Initiating and developing new rug design concepts for use in Tappeti’s Design Collezione.
• Managing, updating and developing the sample collection and colour pom system.
• Designing and realising marketing content for Tappeti’s ezine’s, e-signatures, website and facebook page.
• Creating design and presentation boards for clients and manufacture.
• Managing floor and marketing stock, material and equipment.
• Administration duties such as answering the phone, contacting clients, collecting the mail, updating the database and stocklist.
Please email your CV and portfolio to [..] or call 02 9698 2735.
This job is now expired.