Hunter Products is a family owned and operated Toy Company based in Moorabbin. We are manufacturers and distributors of toys and sporting goods in both Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently looking for a talented Design Manager to join our team.
This role will see you:
• Research, design and develop both licensed and non-licensed product from concept to final sign off by our buyers and licensors.
• Develop and design packaging for both licensed and non-licensed product.
• Produce final artwork of product and packaging for overseas manufacturers.
• Design promotional and sales related artwork for marketing campaigns, including posters, catalogues, invitations, editorial and flyers.
• Manage and brief freelance designers when necessary.
• Produce sales tools alongside the sales team for meetings and presentations to buyers and other customers.
Being the sole designer, you will need to manage all design requirements of the company including but not limited to the tasks above. Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to ensure speed to market and product differentiation from competitors. Your background in licensing, although not imperative, will be integral to your success.
Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 will give you the ideal background to excel in this position. Your ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally will assist with your ability to manage the design requirements effectively.
This is an ever-changing role, so as well as being a great designer we are looking for someone who is organized, works well under pressure and can manage multiple tasks well. This is a great opportunity for a designer looking to take the next step in their career and make their own creative stamp on the company!
This job is now expired.