Design Internship @ theiconic.com.au
Sydney, New South Wales
THE ICONIC is Australia’s new online destination for fashion and footwear. Launched in October 2011, THE ICONIC is offering a broad range of products from over 500 top brands from Australia and overseas.
Who We Are Looking For
We currently have an opening for a Volunteer Internship FOR 1-2 days per week. This is an exciting opportunity to experience and be involved in a unique start-up environment. We're looking for a friendly, energetic individual with a great attitude who is eager to learn.
Task and Duties
• Updating imagery for the website
• Assisting the Graphics team with collateral and design work
• Work closely with Graphic and Web Designers as well as the Producer and Art Director
• Other administration tasks
• Qualifications in Graphic Design/Visual Arts
• Knowledge and experience with CS5 (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
• High attention to detail
• Great communication skills
• Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
• Willing to learn & work as a team
• With us, you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional
operations in our office in the heart of Sydney.
• As a Design Intern you play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing
• In flexible structures, flat hierarchies and with motivated colleagues there is a great potential for playing a key role.
Interested candidates should email their CV’s, availability and salary expectations with the subject “Design Intern - ICONIC Board” to Julianne Jones,
*PLEASE NOT THAT THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP*
This job is now expired.