We are looking for a writing intern to join the team at
Interested Media. Ideal applicants will have completed or are currently completing a degree
in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or other related field.
During this time you will be learning, building your
knowledge and experience in the areas of writing, researching, editing, social
media, online writing, image sourcing, marketing, communications and beyond.
Candidates need to be available for immediate start and work
in-house at our Eastern Suburbs office in Notting Hill.
possess the following attributes:
• Be clear communicators, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work quickly managing multiple tasks to set
• Able to use own initiative to achieve the best results
• Methodical, attention to detail and motivated
• Flexible and able to work in a small team environment
• Proficiency in writing, editing and proofreading
• Familiarity with WordPress and social media marketing
If you think these credentials sound like you, then we'd
love to hear from you!
Please provide the following:
• Your CV
• 1-3 examples of your work
Please note that only candidates that are considered to be
suitable will be contacted for an interview.
At Foxtel, we deliver a better entertainment experience to over 7 million Australians every day. 2015 will be huge with an epic new price, the ingenious new iQ3 and Foxtel Broadband Bundles about to send entertainment into overdrive. Join our team of superheros for the entertainment revolution.
The Foxtel Creative team is now looking for a Head of Design to be responsible for all the design work by the team and for providing strategic direction, leadership and inspiration for the department in advancing Foxtel Creative and the wider business to its potential, whilst delivering to our commercial objectives.
What you will do:
What we're looking for:
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.Applications Close 21/07/15
Next Episode is a graphic design agency based in Surry Hills that works collaboratively to craft creative led design. We are looking for a designer who is passionate, talented, hard working and a good fit with our culture to fill a new full-time Junior Graphic Designer role.
The role requires:
• Branding & print design skills. Image creation, image manipulation and typography
• Digital design skills. Websites, edms and social network banners
• Ability to rationalise concepts and designs and deliver strong design solutions
• Be able to take direction, good communication & presentation skills
• Producing artwork from concept to finished art
• Great attention to detail
• Versatility to work on different brands and projects simultaneously in a small studio
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
Skills and qualities required:
• Graduate or up to 2 years experience
• Passionate about design and a great work ethic, love what you do.
• Conceptual thinker
• Software skills – InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator (any basic html knowledge is a bonus)
• Responsible, self motivated and confident
• Australian residency
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an e-mail to [..] and include your resume and a maximum 10 page pdf of your best work.