Founded in 1996, iProspect is a global leader in digital performance marketing delivering customised and integrated digital marketing solutions for leading global and Australian brands.
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
Working in what is arguably one of the most exciting growth areas of creative digital: Content, you will be responsible for creating engaging, accessible and responsive web experiences. From interactive campaign sites to cutting-edge socially-integrated creative campaign landing pages, EDMs, apps and more.
Like the Content team you'll be working in, you are both technically and creatively driven. You're a skilled developer first, however you've definitely got a natural eye for design and creative innovation - something that will be reflected in your previous work. As for your work ethic, you love to get stuck in and thrive on the pace of agency life, but at the same time you are social and like to take stock of your surroundings and have some fun. It's all about the team, but you're hungry enough to want to make your mark and be recognised for the stellar work you do.
Your headspace is in front-end design, though you have a solid understanding of where 'the back end' fits into the equation - you may even jump in to expedite a project. Either way, you have no trouble effectively collaborating or communicating the various minutia of a project to ensure it gets delivered on time, every time.
- Develop rich interactive experiences that set the benchmark for innovation
- Build best-in-class websites and microsites, considerate of UX and interface design
- Create responsive HTML email templates/EDMs to work across all mainstream email clients
- Create social apps, and campaign sites integrating social functions (e.g. twitter/Instagram feeds as part of the experience)
- Take an active role in all stages of a project; from discovery workshopping & ideation with team mates to final delivery
- Estimate effort and deliver projects within set timelines and budget
- Participate in creative workshops to turn a brief into action
Demonstrable Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years working in digital/creative agency, creating for large brands
- Strong experience in responsive design and CSS Media Queries is a must
- Strong understanding of interface design and UX
- Social App development
- You know how web robots do their job and appreciate SEO requires accessible text
- You thrive on team collaboration, including getting to the heart of a challenge to find a solution, but can equally fly solo when needed
- Strong understanding of Backend development (backend development experience a bonus)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please apply using the appropriate link, or send in your resume directly to [..]